20110731

Creepy (Teppee) Freaky & Awesome
































Being utterly knackered after the amazing week back to Czech I've only managed to upload some pics taken at Creepy Teepee festival at Kutná hora. Though I missed the long time awaited Star Slinger on Friday's lineup (as the performance was moved on the day before finally) the whole friday experience was truly AWESOME!!! I was looking forward to Antipop Consortium so much and I definitely was not dissapointed. It was totally worth it... They played and they rocked !
Well and then the afterparty was....awesome, as well. I liked the whole space – rough and industrial. GGGGreat music, atmospehere, people and drinks. 







 ...and afterall such a cool and exciting exploring of an old, abandoned and kinda perished house – firstly, the accessing over the huge very matured garden, then getting in the house through one tiny window and finally waiting for surprise as we entered every single room in there. Actually, nothing special was waiting there – to put it clearly, just empy ruined rooms but they had their genuine atmosphere.





























 That's all as for the so-called "krýpko". And more photos from my holidays back home is gonna come up later .)

Now I'm about to finish up my intention to pop all the stuff in the suitcase and get ready for the morning flight back to London.... I'll miss u -


 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:34 PM

    I MISS YOU ...come back, my krůta :*

    ReplyDelete