20110717

URBAN ART 2011

Some of the last up-to-date pics of yesterday open air Urban Art 2011 fair which took place at Brixton.
Unluckily I managed to get there just one hour and half before all the artists were forced to pack all of their stuff because of the "lovely English weather" and resigned as the heavy rain became even heavier. However, I have to say I'm SO happy I got there and saw it all in the flesh.



Amazing atmosphere, lovely people and most of the artists were so friendly and willing to chat with you about their performed art, art in general and they were pleased to get a feedback from you.
There is a bit of what particularly caught my attention.




Works of Martin Grover
#2 and one of his Bus Stops. Great stuff. I can't stop laughing )) 

Well, this artist - Simon Chase - caught my attention in particular. Simple, pure, and very clear.
What I admire the most is the unique structure of every single picture. Like it




The END.
(However, I just get back home from Brick Ln. Oh God, how do I love that place!!! I'm still excited of today retail terapy (who cares if I can afford it? nevermind!).. I also took some shots there..publish maybe later).

Have a great sunday evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment