20110911

Beyond Retro


I took a notice of an enormous kind of fabric space filled up with clothes and having a sign "vintage" above the entrance when I was passing by in Dalston.
Thus I had to get off the bus at the next stop and ran back to have a closer look what's going on.
As I found out "Beyond Retro" is openning a new space there. Quoting their website: "space is huge, the coffee from our in-store café is delicious, the furniture delectable and, most importantly, the clothes are to die for!"

Having a free aftrenoon tomorrow there is no other choice than to grab a bit of my savings and head out there. Anyway, I need to cheer up, right?

Pics taken from / check out at : Beyond Retro Website

2 comments:

  1. aaaahhhhhhh. jdem spolu!!! .DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. draha, zes nedala vedet drive! ja jiz prisla..videla..a utratila. fajn veci .) priste te rada znovu doprovodim!

    ReplyDelete