20110904

The Mirror of Judgement


The curious Pistoletto’s exhibition "The Mirror of Judgement" is taking place at the Serpentine Gallery. As I gained some time I managed to pop into there last week and to see how is it looks like.
Unluckily taken pictures was not allowed there so I couldn't take it down my own way.. However, this video will draw you through the cardboard labyrinth and gives you an overall brief overview.


Talking about judgement I remember an interesting article taking an issue with this topic. There was a summary suggested that the reason of giving snap judgements is that our sense of self is defined by other's failure in many cases and not by our own solo success. I'm trying to think back to the last time I felt being judged or I did judge someone... Is it true that we judge people based on what we feel most insecure about?

No comments:

Post a Comment