20120924

Chelsea Wolfe


In these times of PROHIBITION (yes, not joking) what I do not miss is the musical inspiration. What I do miss is some extra free time. In spite of the prohibition, there is still plenty of nice white wine, exhibition openings and amazing people to meet up. I do really enjoy this way of living which gives me the sense of being truly alive, nevertheless, as a consequence of that, when I finally get home time to time I do not have the power for everything I would love to. But I still do have the power to go through my fav music blogs and keep digging.... and I always do dig up something.

There's is a new acoustic song of californian singer/songwriter Chelsea Wolfe. I came across her couple of months ago via ROOM205. This song is so desperate, raw and honest... Can't wait to get the whole acoustic album Unknown Rooms: A Collection of Acoustic Songs.

// next time hopefully some photos




No comments:

Post a Comment