20130819

GROOVY MOVIE DO ME // DL9


I'm going back to Berlin in my memories to the beginning of February when the 9th Directros International Directors Lounge was held there.
Great exhibition of Robert Carrithers' photos that were taken back in NY in the late 70s and early 80s while he was exploring the local art underworld. 
The basement of the club hid the mystical/magical sound installation of Matthias Erian.

Amazing program I was able to experience for two days was filled up with great movies, documents and life music. Especially the energetic performance of a band The Rathaus Ramblers.


The last day for me ended up with the concert of the legendary band Fatal Shore and then the after party where I DJed together with Steve Morell

It all seems way back in the past for me right now.... Nevertheless, intense and nice memories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment